You may want to delete the sample items or items that you no longer own from your wardrobe. You can easily delete them via these two ways:
- Easier way, which also allows deleting multiple items at once:
- Go to wardrobe view
- Tap and hold on an item till you see a green check mark on the item. this means it’s selected. You can select multiple items you’d like to delete by tapping and holding similarly.
- Along with a check mark on the selected item, you will also see a ‘settings icon’ that appears towards the bottom of the screen. Tap on the setting icon and you’ll be presented with options e.g. ‘Delete’ or ‘Categorize’.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ in order to delete the selected items.
- Harder way, which allows deleting one item at a time:
- Tap and open an item you’d like to delete. This should take you to the item details page.
- Scroll down under the image till you see ‘Delete’.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ in order to delete the item.